There are a lot of snowboarding brands out there. Some are good and some are not so good. So what is the verdict on Morrow? Are they good snowboard brands or not?
In this blog post, we will take a look at the pros and cons of Morrow snowboards and help you decide if they are the right choice for you.
are morrow snowboards good?
Morrow is a Canadian snowboard company that was founded in 1993. They make a variety of different types of snowboards, including all-mountain boards, freestyle boards and powder boards.
Morrow is known for their high-quality construction and innovative designs. Now that we know a little bit about Morrow, let’s take a look at the pros and cons of their snowboards:
- Morrow makes high-quality snowboards
- Their boards are often used by professional riders in competitions
- They have a variety of different types of snowboards
- Some people find their boards to be too stiff
- They are a bit more expensive than some other brands
- Their customer service has been known to be slow in the past
History of Morrow Snowboards
Morrow was founded in 1993 by two Canadians, Joel Douglas and Sean Martin. The company is based in Vancouver, British Columbia.
Morrow started as a small snowboard brand, but it quickly gained popularity for its high-quality boards and innovative designs.
In the early 2000s, Morrow began to sponsor some of the top professional riders in the world, including Travis Rice and Jeremy Jones.
Today, Morrow is one of the most popular snowboard brands on the market. Their boards are used by riders of all levels, from beginners to professionals.
Why choose Morrow Snowboards?
There are a few reasons why you might want to choose Morrow snowboards.
- First, they make high-quality boards that are often used by professional riders in competitions.
- Second, they have a variety of different types of snowboards, so you can find the perfect board for your riding style.
- Lastly, their customer service has been known to be slow in the past, but they have improved in recent years.
How to choose the right Morrow Snowboard?
The best way to choose the right Morrow snowboard is to figure out what type of riding you want to do.
If you are more advanced, then you might want to choose a freestyle board or powder board. Once you know what type of riding you want to do, you can narrow down your choices and find the perfect Morrow snowboard for you.
Which type of rider is Morrow Snowboards for?
Morrow snowboards are for riders of all levels. Their boards are available in a variety of different styles, so you can find the perfect board for your riding style. And their customer service has improved in recent years.
If you are looking for a high-quality snowboard then Morrow is a great brand to consider.
Morrow Snowboards for Beginners
If you are a beginner, then you should choose an all-mountain board. These boards are versatile and can be used for all types of riding.
- Morrow makes a few different all-mountain boards that are great for beginners. The Super 8 is an entry-level board that is designed for all-mountain riding.
- It has a forgiving flex that makes it easy to control and it’s a good choice for riders who are just starting.
- If you want a bit more performance, then you can upgrade to the Super 10. This board is designed for intermediate riders who want a bit more versatility.
- It has a stiffer flex that gives you more control and it’s a great choice for riders who are progressing in their riding.
Morrow Snowboards for Advanced Riders
These boards are designed for specific types of riding, so they will perform better than all-mountain boards in those conditions.
Morrow makes a few different freestyle boards that are great for advanced riders. The Supernova is a good choice for riders who want a versatile board that can be used for all kinds of riding.
It has a medium flex that makes it easy to control and it’s a good choice for riders who are progressing in their riding.
If you want a bit more performance, then you can upgrade to the Supernova DX. This board is designed for advanced riders who want a bit more versatility.
FAQs – Morrow snowboards
Do snowboard brands matter?
The brand of snowboard you choose does matter. Each brand has its unique designs and technologies that make its boards different from other brands.
It’s important to choose a brand that you trust and that makes boards that are suited for your riding style.
What happened to Morrow’s snowboard?
The company went bankrupt in 2014, but they were bought by K2 Sports in 2017. K2 Sports has relaunched the Morrow brand and they are currently making a limited number of boards.
Who started Morrow snowboards?
Morrow Snowboards was founded in 1993 by Sean Morrow. Sean was a professional snowboarder who wanted to make his line of boards.
He started the company with a few thousand dollars and it quickly grew into a successful business.
Morrow is a good snowboard brand because they focus on rider experience and making the best boards for each type of terrain. It is a great snowboard brand that offers quality products.
They are known for their innovation in the industry and this has led to them becoming one of the most popular brands among snowboarders.
Their customer service is also excellent, so you can rest assured that you’ll be taken care of if anything goes wrong with your board. If you’re looking for a new board this winter, Morrow should definitely be at the top of your list.
Thanks for reading!
About The Author
Hi there! My name is James Harris, a professional snowboarder and an instructor but most importantly - I'm a mountain lover!
Skiing is my passion and I love to spend as much time on the slopes as possible. When I'm not shredding the gear, you can find me hanging out with my wife and kids. They are my world!